Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My love of makeup removing cloths is getting a little out of hand...

I just wanted to quickly show you guys how much I love makeup removing cloths... It's slightly crazy I know but I just love trying out new ones as well as repurchasing my favorites... 

I only ever keep 2 or 3 open at a time - right now I'm using the Olay Fresh Effects exfoliating cloths (which I just did a review on here), the say yes to cucumber (not my fave - you can't use them near your eyes so I tend to use them for removing swatches), and I just finished a pack of the blue Neutrogena makeup remover cloths last night and have a brand new pack ready to go!




What's your favorite makeup removing cloth brand? I always need some new recommendations! Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment