Friday, September 19, 2014

Too Faced: Sun Bunny Bronzer

Today's review is of Too Faced's Sun Bunny Bronzer. I first tried this bronzer in a sample size freebie when I purchased some items from Too Faced's website. The full size 0.33 oz product retails for $30 on Too Faced's website, and can also be purchased at Ulta and Sephora. I absolutely adore this bronzer! Granted, I am a bronzer fiend and truly love trying any and all new ones, but this is a great bronzer for so many skin tones and ages.


The bronzer itself is made up of two different shades - a lighter and a darker bronzing color. If you're very fair skinned you could stick to just the lighter shade rather than mixing, and vice versa if you have a darker skin tone. Both sides do feature shimmer - but it's very subtle and finely grained so it tends to give the skin a very healthy, bronzed beach glow. I absolutely adore it in the summer!


I tend to apply this bronzer with a kabuki brush, usually the one I have from ELF - which I LOVE, and at only $5, it's such a steal! I have multiple - one for my purse makeup bag, one for my home makeup and an extra because you just never know when you might need it. It's a tightly packed brush that applies just the right amount of product onto the skin to give  it a healthy glow, but to not appear orange or look caked on. This bronzer tends to have a more pink undertone to it, which leaves the skin looking sun-kissed and naturally bronzed. Also, I think even older people who might tend to avoid shimmery products will like this, as you can't see the shimmer when it's on the skin, but rather it just gives a sort of youthful looking glow that can't be beat. You can definitely use this bronzer year round, it's not just for the summer - just make sure you apply it with a lighter hand in the winter.
I have swatched the bronzer below, first with each color separately (light on the left and dark on the right) and then with both colors swirled together. The left column is in natural light and the right column is with a flash.


               

If you haven't picked up on it yet, I highly recommend this bronzer and think it's universally flattering! Go and pick it up right away, don't delay!

Have you guys tried this bronzer or any of the other Too Faced bronzers? I would love to hear if you've liked them!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment