Saturday, November 15, 2014

Lancome: Bienfait Multi-Vital 24-Hour SPF 30 Moisturizing Cream

Hi everyone!

Hope you're having a terrific weekend! Today's review is of one of my all-time favorite moisturizers, Lancome's Bienfait Multi-Vital 24-Hour Moisturizing Cream with SPF 30. This moisturizer retails for $45 for 1.7 oz and you can buy it from Macy'sNordstrom, and Lancome's website. Lancome describes this moisturizer as, "Containing a complex of nurturing Vitamins E, B5 and CG plus high potency moisturization, this greaseless formula provides 24-hour hydration. Your skin will look its healthy best and feel touchably soft all day. With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen and essential antioxidant protection, Bienfait Multi-Vital gives your skin what it needs to help fight the visible effects of environmental skin damage."
So to start, the packaging of this moisturizer is absolutely gorgeous! It comes in a nice glass pot that has a weight to it, making it seem very expensive and luxe. While $45 may seem like a lot for a moisturizer, it's actually very competitive to many other high-end skincare products.
The formula of this moisturizer is very creamy, smooth, and hydrating. In terms of hydration, Lancome claims that this product has 24-hour hydration and I find that to be very true! After applying  this moisturizer to my skin, it feels so soft and hydrated for hours, and as someone with dry skin, especially during the winter, this is a must have moisturizer for me. This moisturizer also contains SPF30 and is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation which is a terrific! I love that I can apply it once a day and have both sun protection and 24-hydration, it's truly a win-win product!
I love that this moisturizer isn't greasy or oily in the slightest and has great spreadability for even application on the face, which is great since it is a pretty thick cream. I find that it takes about 15 minutes for it to fully absorb into the skin. Do make sure to keep it away from your eyes, because it does sting if you get it in them. This product does have a scent, but I really enjoy it! It does linger a bit so if you're super sensitive to scents definitely check it out in person before purchasing to determine if it's too much for you. I think this moisturizer smells super clean and smells reminiscent of a spa. I really like it!
Photo on the right is a very heavy swatch of this moisturizer, much more than I would typically apply

Final Verdict:
I absolutely love this moisturizer and am on my second jar! I love that it provides hydration to the skin while still protecting it from the sun with SPF30, all while not being greasy or oily in the slightest. For those of you with normal or dry skin you have to try it, you won't be disappointed, it's absolutely amazing and will change your skincare regime forever!

Have you tried this or any other Lancome moisturizer or skincare products that you've loved? Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you! 

Thanks for reading!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment