Monday, October 27, 2014

Sephora Haul! The Holidays are coming!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give you a sneak peak of some new holiday gift sets and products that I recently purchased from Sephora. I have a couple more in mind that I want to get but here's some of the items I've already purchased in case you're interested in buying them too. Reviews on these products to come soon!

Makeup Gift Sets


Benefit Cosmetics - Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes
This palette retails for $36 at Sephora and contains six of the well-known Benefit blushes (Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Sugarbomb, Hoola, Coralista, Rockateur), Watt's Up! highlighter, and a blush brush. The palette comes in an adorable tin that looks identical to the box the product is in.

Tarte - Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette
This palette retails for $42 at Sephora (exclusively, I believe) and contains five blushes in a beautiful clutch case and comes with two beautiful hair pins. This item is part of the Tarte Sweet Dreams Holiday Collection.

Sephora Collection - Bottled Dreams Fragrance Sampler For Her 
This is a perfume sampler set exclusively sold Sephora for $58 that contains 8 deluxe sample size perfume bottles and a voucher to redeem a full size of one of the eight perfumes. There are several different perfume sampler sets available at Sephora, but I picked this set because I liked that you got deluxe size samples in cute bottles, rather than the usually small plastic tubes.
Holiday Products
Philosophy - Sparkling White Ginger & Have a Cherry Christmas 3-In-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (Also pictured below are the Philosophy Fresh Cream body lotions, but they aren't holiday products as they are available year-round)
I actually purchased these as gifts for friends because they're a product I never seem to buy for myself but I know I would appreciate getting. Who doesn't love a relaxing bubble bath and some nice body lotion, especially in the chilly winter?!? The Sparkling White Ginger and Have a Cherry Christmas 3-In-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath retail for $17 and the Fresh Cream body lotions retail for $17 at Sephora.

Which holiday gift sets and products are you most excited to buy? Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment