Friday, October 3, 2014

Too Faced: Endless Summer 16 Hour Long-Wear Bronzer

Today's review is of Too Faced's Endless Summer 16 Hour Long-Wear Bronzer, which retails for $30 for 0.25 oz of product. This is medium colored bronzer with a subtle shimmer that Too Faced claims will give skin a "lit-from-within bronzed glow that lasts up to 16 hours or more." This bronzer contains no parabens and is cruelty-free. You can purchase this product from Ulta, Sephora, or from Too Faced's website.

To start, let me just say that I generally don't like bronzers with shimmer in them because I feel that it accentuates my pores and imperfections/blemishes which is generally what I'm trying to hide. I decided to give this one a try because the shimmer looked very fine and I liked that it's suppose to last 16 hours - I hate when my bronzer has disappeared after a couple of hours of wear and I have to reapply it. So all in all, I was a little hesitant to try out this bronzer, but boy am I glad I did!
This is a very natural looking bronzer with a semi-matte finish that leaves a luminous glow on the skin. The formula of this bronzer is very creamy and it applies like a dream and it does last all day like Too Faced claims! It's a very buildable bronzer so you can add just a little bit for a subtle glow or a lot for a more dramatic contoured effect. Generally I don't contour with a shimmery bronzer as once again that generally emphasizes the parts of your face that you're trying to conceal (blemishes/imperfections/large pores/etc.), but since the shimmer on this bronzer is so fine, it is a fine bronzer to contour with and I actually really like contouring with it because it adds a subtle glow to my face that makes it look sun-kissed. 
In terms of the color of this bronzer - it's very medium toned with a cool undertone. I tend to have a yellow and cool undertones to my skin so I generally search for bronzers that have these undertones so that they will look natural on my skin. Since this bronzer leans to the cool side rather than the warm, it does not have much orange in it and will not make people with fair skin look orangey. I will say, that if you have a medium to dark skin tone that this bronzer will probably be too light for you. It's ideal for fair, light, and medium skin tones.
Overall, I think this is the perfect bronzer for everyday wear for me - it blends nicely into my skin without looking unnatural and the shimmer is so fine that it truly does give the skin a nice glow without looking like you have glitter spread all over your face. This is a bronzer on the pricier side of things, but I think it is well worth the money and it definitely lasts all day!

Which Too Faced bronzer is your favorite? Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment